CHICAGO LIGHTS MARATHON TEAM
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Sunday, October 8, 2017
JOIN THE 2017 TEAM
Join Team Chicago Lights for 40th anniversary of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 8, 2017.
Not only will you join a team of other enthusiastic, philanthropic individuals, you’ll also train with Fourth Presbyterian Church’s very own head pastor Shannon Kershner.
Team members commit to paying the registration fee ($195 in 2017) and raising at least $1,500 for Chicago Lights. If you join Team Chicago Lights and recruit a friend, you will receive a $100 fundraising credit to your goal. We’ll even reimburse your registration fee if you exceed your fundraising goal by $500.
For more information, contact Kate Solis Silva at 312.981.3564 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personally supporting Chicago Lights’ five outreach programs
- Guaranteed entry with commitment to fundraising minimum
- Option to reimburse registration fees for exceeding fundraising goals
- Partnership with Run For Change‘s Coach Denise Sauriol, who has run over 75 marathons!
- Support from Balance Chicago for injury screens, PT, and chiropractic services
- Dedicated monthly meetings with guest speakers on a variety of topics (training, nutrition, injury prevention, yoga, etc.)
- Chicago Lights technical running shirt
- A personal donation page, fundraising materials, and support
- Race weekend pasta dinner
- Post event party
For more information about running the marathon for Chicago Lights, contact Kate Solis Silva at 312.981.3564 or email@example.com.