CHICAGO LIGHTS MARATHON TEAM
Join the 2018 Marathon Team!
Cross the marathon finish line on October 7, 2018, with Team Chicago Lights! Charity registration is officially open for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
- Slots are awarded on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Returning Team Chicago Lights runners receive a $100 fundraising credit towards their $1,500 goal.
- Refer a friend and earn another $100 credit.
Contact Lauren Suppes at email@example.com or 312.981.3383 for details.
- Personally supporting Chicago Lights’ five outreach programs
- Guaranteed entry with commitment to fundraising minimum
- Option to reimburse registration fees for exceeding fundraising goals
- Partnership with Run For Change‘s Coach Denise Sauriol, who has run over 75 marathons!
- Support from Balance Chicago for injury screens, PT, and chiropractic services
- Dedicated monthly meetings with guest speakers on a variety of topics (training, nutrition, injury prevention, yoga, etc.)
- Chicago Lights technical running shirt
- A personal donation page, fundraising materials, and support
- Race weekend pasta dinner
- Post event party
2017 MARATHON TEAM
Thank you to the 2017 Chicago Lights Marathon Team and all of their supporters for raising nearly $80,000 for Chicago Lights!
2017 Chicago Lights Marathon Team
Kate Solis Silva
Angie Semler Welch
For more information about running the marathon for Chicago Lights, contact Lauren Suppes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312.981.3383.