CHICAGO LIGHTS MARATHON TEAM
Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Sunday, October 8, 2017
2017 MARATHON TEAM
The Chicago Lights Marathon Team is officially full, with forty-four members training for fortieth anniversary of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 8, 2017.
Katy Frey Bever
Kate Solis Silva
Angie Semler Welch
- Personally supporting Chicago Lights’ five outreach programs
- Guaranteed entry with commitment to fundraising minimum
- Option to reimburse registration fees for exceeding fundraising goals
- Partnership with Run For Change‘s Coach Denise Sauriol, who has run over 75 marathons!
- Support from Balance Chicago for injury screens, PT, and chiropractic services
- Dedicated monthly meetings with guest speakers on a variety of topics (training, nutrition, injury prevention, yoga, etc.)
- Chicago Lights technical running shirt
- A personal donation page, fundraising materials, and support
- Race weekend pasta dinner
- Post event party
For more information about running the marathon for Chicago Lights, contact Kate Solis Silva at 312.981.3564 or email@example.com.