The Chicago Lights Associates Board is an enthusiastic group of young professionals working to promote the mission of Chicago Lights by raising awareness of Chicago Lights and its programs through special events, volunteer opportunities, and fundraising activities.
Members of the Chicago Lights Associates Board are charged with the following:
1. Be informed about Chicago Lights’ mission and programs, serving as a Chicago Lights ambassador in the community
2. Attend monthly Associates Board meetings
3. Serve on a committee, helping to develop, plan, and carry out events
4. Participate as a volunteer for Chicago Lights
5. Attend and participate in Associates Board events
6. Contribute financially to the Chicago Lights Annual Fund
The monthly time commitment for involvement is approximately three to nine-hours. Request a membership application by emailing email@example.com.
If you can’t commit to membership, but still want to be involved with the Chicago Lights Associates Board, join our email list and receive regular updates of special events in which you can participate and raise funds for Chicago Lights. Simply email Allie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate you’d like to be added to the Chicago Lights Associates Board events mailing list.
Details about special events are online here.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
To receive Facebook invitations to upcoming events and newsfeed updates, “like” the Chicago Lights Associates Board on Facebook.